Zinc Plated Din6923 Flange Nut
Large Image :
Zinc Plated Din6923 Flange Nut
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||USD 0.0015-2 PER PCS
||25kgs/carton and 36 cartons on standard export wooden pallets
||15-25DAYS PER CONTAINER
||500tons per month
Zinc Plated Din6923 Flange Nut Description
||Zinc Plated ( Clear/Blue/Yellow/Black )
||UNC, UNF, UN,BSW
||DIN6923 Serrated Grade 8 Zinc Plated Hex Flange Nuts
||All Sample Free
Zinc Plated din6923 flange nut,
UNF CL 8 m20 flange nut,
CL 8 din6923 flange nut
DIN6923 Serrated Grade 8 zinc plated Hex Flange Nuts
- Flanged Nut is specially designed for flanges with a flat inbuilt washer attached to its neck.
- The flat surface of the washer around its neck come serrated & without serration as required.
- We produce premium quality Flange Nuts with serrated face in various metals & metal alloys with ASTM/ASME/DIN Standards & Specifications.Flange Nuts are manufactured as per DIN 6923 Standard.We produce these Serrated Flange Nuts in Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel,Alloy Steel,Low Carbon Alloy Steel,Nickel Alloys like Inconel,Monel,Hastelloy,Incoloy,Alloy 20, non Ferrous metals like Titanium,Aluminum,Copper & Copper Alloys like Brass,Cupro Nickel,bronze,silicon bronze,aluminum bronze,phosphor bronze etc
|Size: 1/4”-3”, M5-M64
|Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
Grade: SAE J995 Gr.2,5,8; CL4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
|Thread: M, UNC, UNF,BSW
|Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated(Clear/Blue/Yellow/Black), Black oxide, Nickel, Chrome, H.D.G.
||Width Across Flats
Packaging Details: a. bulk in cartons (<=25kg )+ 36CTN/wood solid Pallet
b. bulk in cartons 9"x9"x5" (<=18kg )+ 48CTN/wood solid Pallet
Supply Ability:1000 tons per month
MinimumOrder:200kgs for each specification
Payment :T/T, L/C , D/A , D/P , Western Union,etc
Market:South&north Amrica/Europe/ etc.
- How does a flange nut work?
- The integrated washer of a flange nut works in the same way as a standard washer, providing a greater area to distribute the nut's pressure over the part being secured. If the flange has serrations, these serrations bite into the material installed, making the nut less likely to loosen over time due to vibrations.
- How do you tighten a locking flange nut?
- Like any other hex nut, you can tighten a locking flange nut with a wrench or ratchet of the appropriate size after threading it onto the end of the bolt you're installing.
- How do you measure a flange nut?
- Flange nuts are measured based on their internal threading, displayed as Diameter - Thread Pitch. To find a matching bolt for the nut, or vice versa, this thread size needs to match. For example, a 1/4"-20 flange nut can only be fastened onto a 1/4"-20 bolt or thread.
- What is a hex flange nut?
- Hex Flange Nuts are hex nuts with a wide flanged portion near one end that acts as an integrated non-spinning washer. Flange nuts are used to spread the load placed on the nut over a wider surface area to prevent damage to the installation material. They can come in serrated or non-serrated styles.
- What does a flange nut look like?
- A flange nut looks like a standard hex nut but with a widened bottom resembling a washer that's integrated with the nut. This gives flange nuts a slight bell shape to them.